Wednesday 26 September 2012

Amazing p90x Workouts

If I literally define the term P90X, it means putting 90 hours of extreme power in doing workouts. P for power and X for extreme. Lately I have begun a job in administration. It has made my lifestyle sedentary. The jobs are exerting but without any physical activity. As a result of which I gained a bit of weight. I am very conscious about fitness and therefore I took a note of that and decided to do something. Although I am myself aware of the exercises; but was unable to manage, maybe because of improper diet and timing of consumption. Joining a
Then a colleague suggested me to get to know p90x workouts. It is a fitness regime to be followed from home. The schedule for workout involves weight training, martial arts, yoga, calisthenics (these four are together called as cross training) and periodization with guidance on balanced diet.
Weight training made my muscles strong, toned and good at appearance with the help of weight lifting. I also felt some improvement in my bones. With martial arts I was not only strong but dangerous for eve-teasers. Yoga helped me to have a hold on my mind and bring it at peace. Calisthenics, the rhythmical movements contributed to flexibility.
This all with a perfect diet schedule make boosted up my confidence and enhanced my mental capabilities. Since mental health is directly proportional to physical fitness.
I have been following the schedule tightly and everybody is asking the secret behind a positive change in me brought by p90x workouts.

No comments:

Post a Comment